1) Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking. We do not hold tables on busy days (Friday & Saturdays). If you are late and your table is still free you can have it, but if you are late and we have walk in’s, you may lose it. If this does happen we will try our best to still seat you, but this is not guaranteed.
2) It is Minimum 2 and MAX 6 people per booking. It is rule of 6 inside from May 17th 2021.
3) Bookings are for seated drinks only. You cannot be walking round the venue, moving tables, talking to other tables etc. We offer table service, so you must remain seated unless you are going to the toilet, going for a cigarette or leaving the venue. If you do not abide by this rule than you will be asked to leave the venue.
4) All table bookings are by default 2.5hrs. You may get longer IF the table is not booked after you.
5) Our venue is over 18’s ONLY. I.D is required to gain entry to the venue. We have an I.D scanner which means ALL I.D's must be scanned. This is part of our license and is for security reasons.
6) Booking a table does NOT guarantee your entry. Right of admission is required. Management and security reserve the right to refuse entry at any given time for any reason.
8) Masks MUST be worn while queuing, entering the venue and walking around the venue to the toilet, smoking area and leaving. Masks can be removed once you are sat at your designated seating area.
8) Additional terms may apply.