Booking Information & Covid-19 Government Guidelines/ Law.
1) Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking. We do not hold tables on busy days (Friday & Saturdays). If you are late and your table is still free you can have it, but if you are late and we have walk in’s, you may lose it. If this does happen we will try our best to still seat you, but this is not guaranteed.agree & book table
2) It is Minimum 2 and MAX 6 people per booking. The rule of SIX is now UK Law. You cannot book two tables under the same name. If your friends book a separate table it will be treated as a separate booking (Which it is) and you will not be sat next to each other, unless the system has already pre-allocated it that way. We will not move tables round.
3) Bookings are for seated drinks only. You cannot be walking round the venue, moving tables, talking to other tables etc. We offer table service, so you must remain seated unless you are going to the toilet, going for a cigarette or leaving the venue. If you do not abide by this rule than you will be asked to leave the venue.
4) You can select a booking time period from 1 hour to 2 hours 45 minutes.
5) If you book for the garden (After 1st October) and it rains we will try to seat you inside but this is not guaranteed. You can book a separate table inside for after your garden booking if you wish.
6) Our venue is over 18’s ONLY. I.D is required to gain entry to the venue after a certain time.
7) Booking a table does NOT guarantee your entry. Right of admission is required. Management and security reserve the right to refuse entry at any given time for any reason.
8) Masks MUST be worn while queuing, entering the venue and walking around the venue to the toilet, smoking area and leaving. Masks can be removed once you are sat at your designated seating area.
9) Additional terms may apply.